About VI Convention Centre (VICC)
VICC (VI International Convention Centre) is a Virtual Convention Centre which is “virtually” located inside VI-Mall.
It has a total of 4 halls, it is catered for 50 booths per hall.
VICC is aim to cater to the recent demand, virtual events are now new normal in the event industry, especially since the global Coronavirus pandemic.
The idea of tokenizing VICC
Tokenization is the process of converting physical (and non-physical) assets into digital tokens on a blockchain. The concept has grown relatively popular in the cryptocurrency space and is beginning to inch its way into traditional industries as well.
In recent years, more and more asset owners, start-ups, and investors are discovering tokenization opportunities.
OVR VICC has a maximum supply of 1,000 tokens priced at RM 200 per token.
How it works?
1. Investor will need to download Trust Wallet from Google Playstore or iOS.
2. Investor will be directed to our Marketplace (OVR Pure Land), states how many quantity to invest.
3. Investor will need to check out and pay directly.
4. Investor will require to provide us your Trust Wallet Address in order for us to transfer the OVR VICC token to your Wallet.
5. OVR VICC will be transferred to you within 24 hours, kindly ensure your wallet address is accurate. We are not responsible for any wrong transfer if the wallet address provided is not accurate.
6. We will distribute dividend monthly (according to the proceed generated from event space rental) to all our token holders.
7. Token holders will be paid dividend according to your own holdings (how many tokens you hold).
For example, our monthly proceed is RM 10,000.00, and you hold 100 OVR VICC tokens, you will get RM 10,000.00 / 1000 tokens = RM 10/token, so you will get RM 10 x 100 = RM 1,000.00 on that particular month.